A First Class yacht with a luxury feel. Immaculate ship with great service and accommodations for 16 passengers. The Galaxy has many different cruise itineraries to choose from.
- All meals - Buffet Style
- Water, Tea and Coffee
- Accommodation in Double
- Excursion Specified in
- Snorkeling Equip.
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Airfare (usually included)
- Galapagos Park Entrance
- Isabela Fee ($20) & Entrances to private ranches ($3)
- Alcohol and Soft Drinks
5 days: Tuesday - Saturday (Itinerary "A")*
Click on the days with * to see the departure dates.
6 days: Saturday - Thursday (Itinerary "B")*
8 days: Saturday - Saturday (Itinerary "D")*
6 days: Thursday - Tuesday (Itinerary "C")*
4 days: Saturday - Tuesday (Itinerary "E")*
The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without warning due to weather conditions, National Park regulations or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Class: First
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Speed: 12 knots
- Electricity: 110 V / 220 V
- Length: 35 m
- Beam: 7.6 m
- Crew: 9 crew members + 1 naturalist bilingual II
- Cabins: beautiful and comfortable double cabins with lower beds and outside views; 3 on the lower deck (twin beds), 3 cabins on the main deck (2 with twin beds and 1 that could be twin or 1 double bed), one of these has a sofa bed and can be used for 3 people. The other 3 cabins on the upper deck (they could be twin or double bed cabins), private bathrooms cold-hot water, air conditioned, safe box, hair dryer.
- Other facilities: The yacht offers a spacious sundeck, common areas of the ship include: dinner room, lounge, bar, coffee station, library with Television, and DVD.