Below you will find detailed information for 2 different options of 4 Day Land Based Tours on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos.
Each night you will be staying in either a hostel or hotel depending on which level of the tour you choose. Your destinations during the tour will be the same regardless of which class level you have purchased. During the tour you will have a naturalist guide who will speak English and Spanish.
* Most of these tours include destinations which require boat travel to reach. If you have chosen a multiple island tour; there will be boat travel required to complete the entire tour. It possible that some travel by boat will be required to visit some locations on a single island tour.
Copyright 2013 ©dreamkapture.com ® All Rights Reserved
* The Class is determined by level of nightly lodging (hostel/hotel) you will be staying in while on the tour
- Accommodation in selected hotel /hostel category
- Most Meals
- Guided tours during the program
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- All transfers and transportation in Galapagos during the tour
- Flight Ticket
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee
($100.00 per person)
- Migratory Control
($10.00 per person)
- Isabela Fee
($5.00 per person)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (Tips)
Other Land Tour options:
|4 Day Land Based Tours
Santa Cruz Island
Option #1 (Option #2 has different 3rd day).
Arrive at the Baltra airport and a National Park guide will meet you.
You will then transfer to Santa Cruz Island and go to your accommodations in a hotel.
In the afternoon you will visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Center for Interpretation of the Galapagos National Park. There you will see land tortoises and land iguanas.
After Breakfast you will visit to the beautiful Turtle Bay beach, with its unique landscape and see marine iguanas and other species of animals.
In the afternoon you will make a visit to Rancho Primicias where you find giant land tortoises in their natural habitat. Next you will hike through the amazing lava tubes.
Return to hotel; later on you will have a night shopping tour in the city of Puerto Ayora.
Excursion to Las Grietas; which is a short hike from town to wonderful swimming channel surrounded by natural rock walls.
Then you will go to the Salt Mines and German Beach Here you will tour the sharks channel, the channel of love, and then return to the hotel. You will have a Bay Tour and then later on a night time shopping tour in Puerto Ayora.
After breakfast, you will travel to the highlands to visit the Twin Craters. Here you will hike through the vegetation along the these volcanic formations.
Then if necessary transportation back to the Baltra airport.
Return to top of page